It’s time to rewrite my old mission statement. This time I’m borrowing from “Unreasonablefaith.com” and creating my own ten commandments. I’ve borrowed some of theirs, but most of these are mine:
Jim’s 10 Commandments
- Strive to make the world a better place.
- Seek clarity, truth, and understanding.
- Refuse to accept anything unreasonable.
- Be skeptical of everything improbable.
- Let nature be your inspiration.
- Let science be your guide.
- Learn to expect little from others.
- Befriend the people who surpass your expectations.
- Rebel against anything that diminishes humanity.
- Have as much fun as possible.
Be the envy of the kids on your block! Write your own today!